Friday, February 3, 2012

Art in my blood . . .


Hi dear readers..It's cold in Baku...Freezing (resmen ama . . .) brrrrrrrrrrrr....Art...Art is the product or process of deliberately arranging items ... I adore art,....paintings... My favorite painter is a Edgar Degas.. His works making impression on me.. One of them is "Blue Dancers" ...this work exciting me..Dear readers...I want to share paintings that I love and that I saw originals in museum...Just look and Enjoy...Bye...
XAVER

Last winter from Saint-Petersburg (Hermitage)





 Ohh...Matisse...Matisse..I feel it !


Paul Cezanne`s ..

Pierre Auguste Renoir...


Ohh...Gauguin...

yes yes yes....My favorite Dega..and his work "Blue dancers"

Matisse again...


Pablo Picasso . . .

From last summer ..Paris..Louvre...(Mona Lisa)

 hahah...please bent to right . . )


 with my dear friend Ayy <3

This painting is my dear teacher..and friend..Orhan Cebrailoglu`s work..

And finnaly my paintings . . .


Bye...:)



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your wonderful moments with your eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hepsine bayıldıım çok hoşlarr:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merhaba blogunu yeni kesfettim
    Bende beklerim sevgiler:)
    Uyenim:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi my dear readers. . . Thanks for comments...I will answer for all your comments . . .

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...